Saturday, June 18, 2005

Shake, Rattle and Roll!

Carnac The Magnificent says:


“I didn’t feel a thing.”
Scott’s reaction to 4 earthquakes in one week.
“Am I invited?”
Scott’s question regarding the Jackson victory party at Neverland Ranch.
“$4,900”
The amount remaining to raise in the next 16 weeks.



What a week! Everyone tells me we never get earthquakes in Fresno, but from my observations of locals, when they get concerned over 4 in one week, it’s time to pay attention. Buy property in Fresno, it’s bound to become beachfront! What an opportunity! Unfortunately being 5 hours or so away from Neverland made it impossible for me to participate in the release of doves and party for MJ. Oh, well, my loss right? California certainly is interesting, that’s for sure.
I had a great ride just this morning. 18 miles and again wind in all directions. I will certainly be ready for day 2 of the ride across the flats riding into the coastal winds from the finish line.


Fundraising is underway, so now is as good a time as any to get involved. As usual you can get Moo for $100, but I am also adding another print to the mix. This photo was taken near sundown on a ranch just outside of San Antonio. I have one framed between glass in a floating frame. It looks great! Wouldn’t you like one for your home or office? A $100 donation gets you an 8X10 print. Your other challenge for this year is to get 5 people make donations. If they donate, you receive a 5X7 print of your choice. So, please pass this email on and please help me to reach my $5,000 goal for this year.

Click this link to donate: http://ms150.org/b2b/donate/donate.cfm?id=178965


Next week I’ll report on our first meeting to begin preparations for the MS150 Fresno 2006. I had hoped we would make the ride to Pismo, but due to available routes we may have to go somewhere else. So that adventure begins. I’ve also started a Blog to keep everyone updated. But you know that because you are here reading it now. Finally, don’t forget that Father’s Day isn’t only one day a year. This goes the same for Mom. We should cherish the love of our parents. So as we move away from the Hallmark days, don’t forget to love every day. Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home