Monday, March 10, 2008

Its been a long time, hasn't it?


It has been a long time since I used this blog. Let's see, since last we met, I moved back to Texas. Dallas to be exact. I now work for the FOX O&O as an Account Executive. We pulled off the MS150 Cruisin' To The Coast tour with flying colors! 100 riders, 2 days, 150 miles, they said it couldn't be done! Well we did it and in the process raised over $65,000 for the Northern California Chapter. Since then I have done three more tours and am about to embark on number 8! I have set a goal of completing enough tours to have done the miles it takes to cross the country. So far I have 1050 tour miles behind me. In 9 weeks I will ride the MS150 from Frisco, TX to Ft. Worth for the second time. I have many stories to share. There will be training with a new team, my new bike, new shoes, new friends, and new faces of MS that need your help.

Please remember, I do the heavy lifting on this one, mile after mile after mile. All I ask is for you to do what you can to support my efforts in helping grow awareness of MS and to help put an end to it.

Come Monday I will begin updating weekly. This year there will be two tours I do. Let's do our best together to make them successful!

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home