Monday, April 28, 2008

With 5 Days to go, let's give it all we've got!

Hello everyone! This past weekend I successfully completed the Muenster Germanfest Metric Century (60 miles). It was a beautiful spring day, not too hot, not too windy, Janice did a great job giving us a great day to ride. This was my first time out with the bulk of the Irish team. There were about a dozen or so from the team. This was also my first real test of trying to shoot some video while riding.

I am going to attach a few files for you to look at when you get tot he bottom of the post. You can count on me to shoot more next weekend at the MS150.

So, far, we've done a pretty good job fundraising, but the MS Society can still use your help. Please do what you can. Even if you donate just a few dollars, but send the link out to 20 or so good friends, that would really help the cause. Once again, here is the link http://www.ms150.org/dallas/donate/donate.cfm?id=218280

Thank you to everyone who has donated so far.

Today I received the bandanna I will wear from Janice and all of her friends at Fox News. Once I complete the MS150, it will be washed and its journey will take it home to NYC where it will be with Janice.

On the training front, the Muenster ride was my last before the MS150. I really need to heal up a bit more before the ride. Once the MS150 is finished, I will be off the bike for 6-8 weeks as I continue to heal from my injuries. I plan to give this ride my all, as long as my all doesn't do much more damage. In about 10 weeks, I will begin to train for my next MS150. I have registered for the Bike to the Beach, but you never know which tour I might just end up at.

Here's some of the riding video from last weekend.


2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck to Scott and others..... :-D
We who support the "weather machine" support all that you guys are doing ....

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a feeing that two of the posts are spam again.
Anyway, can't wait to read all about your ride this weekend! Thanks so much for doing this to help so many people!
Go Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home